Friday, January 8, 2016

MSC Count Your Life

Hello!
I am so eager to make some new cards for challengers.  Unfortunately though I
am struggling to get things straight.  This is due to still not having full control
and movement of my left hand - but it is improving!

This card is not my usual style but I wanted to use a new stencil I bought at
the beginning of the year and thought the Ombre challenge at Mod Squad fitted it well.  Well
I hope I got the Ombre part right!

Here is my card.

I used Texture paste.
Colors used: Tim Holtz re inkers:
Fossilised Amber ,Abandoned Coral & fired Brick.
The Dis is from: Inspired By Stamping
The Sentiment is GinaK: Birthday Greetings.

I have entered this card into


For Fusion card challenge I used the sketch only as I didn't have the right color reinker  to make
the pink color.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment