Wednesday, May 20, 2015

With Love - Cardabilities #123

Hello!
I am trying to expand on my style of card making and I hope with some success!
I have done very little mixed media but prepared to give it a go!  I just love all the 
texture you get from mixed media but want to keep it to cards and not canvasses or scrapbooking 
so I hope I can achieve that.

This card I have made from a sketch at
It is Sketch #123




What I have used:

G45 Botanical Tea
White Gesso
Embossing Paste
Stencils - Memory Box Scraped Paint; Stars cut on Silhouette
Spray mists I made with Tim Holtz re-inkers (Broken China; Abandoned Coral) and added
some Perfect Pearls to give a shine.
Sentiment; GKD A Year of Flowers
Twine
The flowers have been fussy cut, decoupaged and painted with Glossy Accents.
The pink card has been painted with Gesso and Music script (Kaiser Craft) stamped
with Staz On black ink.

Thanks for looking and Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment