Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MSC

Hello!

I am really quite excited to join in the Mod Squad Challenge for this last week!
I hope I am not too late with my entry!  The colors to use are
Teal & Purple.
Here is my card

I created my background paper which is such fun to do!
Firstly I used water color paper and spritz it with Broken China and Chipped Sapphire
Distress re Inkers diluted in water.  When dry I used a stencil and texture paste.
I then used a script stamp from Kaiser Craft and the butterfly from GinaK 'Whimsical Spring'
stamp set using the second generation method.
I stamped the sentiment from 'Birthday Greetings' by GinaK stamps onto white card and
cut out using Spellbinders 'Opulent Ovals' die.
Added some ribbon, flowers & a pearl.

Thanks for looking & happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment