Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Color Challenge at The Outlawz December 9th 2014

Hello!

Today our color challenge at The Outlawz was chosen by Ina!

and here it is.


This week I decided to try something quite different.
I must however give mention and credit to Bird, thanks Bird, from 'Bird's Card' 
as I have downloaded a free cut file from her site.
I thought it would be interesting to see how it would work using these colors.  I have left a cut layer. 
out and used an embossing folder on the base layer.  I hope you like it.


Our Sponsor this month is our group's leader Laurian and the prize is a 
gift voucher for some digis so please pop over the The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge (the link is above) and have a look at the beautiful creations of the other Design Team members 
and join in the fun by adding one of your own creations.

Looking forward to you joining us.
Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment