Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Are Beautiful

Hello!

I have been so intrigued with the Explosion Box that I just had to try it!
Well it has taken me a few days as I wasn't sure how I wanted to decorate it and
I have seen some amazing boxes on Google Images.  
Mine is quite simple compared to some.
Here it is!!

I will have to explain this for my non crafty friends
The top left hand corner is the box lid; the 4 extended pieces fold up and the lid holds them 
together.
My recipe for the box:
Inspired by Stamping stamps: Spring Lilacs (butterfly)
Trendy Circle Sentiments
Spellbinders Dies: Fleur de Lis Squares; Parisian; Accents & Motifs; Shapeabilities Medallion Two;
Susan's Garden: Mini Lilies
Adhesive pearls.
I colored the butterfly using
Sakura Pen Aqualip Yellow 
and Adirondack Caramel.
Designer Paper: Divine Collection.

I am entering this into:

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment