Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wishing You a Happy Birthday - Graphic 45 'Secret Garden'

Hello!

I recently purchased a pad of Graphic 45 'Secret Garden' paper.  I love this paper and
so wanted it but I have been really nervous to use it!
Yes I have used other Graphic 45 papers but was told that this particular one will no longer
be available so that is the reason for being cautious.  I think I was lucky to find a supplier on line
who had it in stock.

This morning I decided to give it a go and this is my card.



Here is what I used:
Graphic 45 'Secret Garden' Paper
Stamps: Inspired by Stamping - Chalkboard Birthday & Mason Jar Add-On II
Inspired by Stamping Lace & White Seam Binding (which has been distressed with 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye).
White pearls which I have colored using Scripto Marker

As I have used the Sentiment, Lace & Seam Binding from IBS, I will enter it into their monthly Customer Gallery!


Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment